The Green Accord is a symbol of green business operation. It is a process that reduces environmental impact through clear, easy to implement actions. It is an affordable route to sustainability, efficiency, and improved business opportunity.
Click on the links below to view Case Studies of Clients and Suppliers who have implemented the Green Accord:
- Client – Sir Robert McAlpine: Click to view Case Study
- Supplier - Construction Company: Click to view Case Study
- A1 Electrics: Click to download
- Glendale: Click to download
- Trinity Fire: Click to download
If you are a Green Accord accredited company and would like to have a case study for your company appear here please contact the team and we will be pleased to discuss this with you.
- Green Apple Environmental Award 2010
- Government Business Awards 2010, Best Environmental Initiative Winner
- LGC (Local Government Commission) Best Sustainability and Procurement Initiative 2010
- EDIE (Environmental Data Interactive exchange) Best Local Government Initiative Award 2009
- APSE (Association of Public Service Excellence) Best Environmental Initiative 2009
- GO Sustainability Award, National Winner 2008
- SOPO Excellence in Procurement, District Council Award 2008